1. The manuscript is scientific and systematic with the structure of the manuscript: Abstract in English and Indonesian, Introduction, Discussion and Conclusion, and Bibliography.
2. The manuscript is typed in 1.5 spaces, on quarto paper (A4), a minimum number of 20 pages and a maximum of 40 pages with a font size of 12 which is submitted in a single copy, along with softcopy of MS Word (pdf).
3. Every quotation must be stated explicitly from the source using the Footnote citation technique.
4. Attach the author's Curriculum Vitae.
5. Editors can make edits to each manuscript before it is published without changing the substance of the manuscript.
6. Works that are due to something and / or do not meet the requirements for publication, the manuscript can be retrieved through the manager.